The Courthouse is the perfect setting for intimate gigs/ theatre performances. Whether its your first live show or you’re a star in the making or you’re a regular on the touring circuit, the Courthouse is the ideal venue to showcase your performance.
We have a theatre & gigs package is £300 plus vat
- The Courtroom
- The Robing room (green room)
- Raked seating or stage
- Use of PA equipment
- Use of lighting equipment
- Ticket stock and sales through the Courthouse’s box office
- Inclusion in the Courthouse brochure (where deadlines and space permit)
- Inclusion on the Courthouse website
- Posters displayed at the venue
- Additional costs include PRS (£38) and (sound technician if required) £75 subject to requirements
- Dates are subject to availability, timing is from 5:30pm until 12 midnight (cut off for music, 11pm) Monday-Sunday. Additional hours may be available, charged at an hourly rate.
Layout & Technical Information
The layout of The Courtroom can be flexible to suit your needs and depending upon the type of event.
- Cabaret Seating with a stage, capacity 80-100
- Theatre style (in rows) with a stage, capacity 140
- Raked Seating and the performance is on the flat, capacity 100
- Standing gig, capacity 200
Download the Courthouse’s Tech Spec
If you wish to sell any merchandise (programmes, CDs etc) at your event, please inform the Centre Manager as soon as possible. Otley Courthouse charges 10% commission on any merchandise sold.
The Hirer is responsible for the production and distribution of their own publicity material eg. posters, flyers etc, and for their own press releases.
For further information, please download the following forms, return the completed booking form to email@example.com
theatre-and-gigs-information and pricing