The Courthouse is the perfect setting for intimate gigs / theatre performances. Whether it’s your first live show, you’re a star in the making or you’re a regular on the touring circuit, the Courthouse is the ideal venue to showcase your performance.
We offer mix-and-match packages that can include everything you could possibly need for your event.
- Hire of our Courtroom (main hall) and Robing Room (green room)
- Raked Seating (Capacity: 143) or Cabaret Style Seating (Capacity: 8-100); Standing (Capacity: 200)
- Use of our PA and / or Lighting equipment (including or excluding our in-house Sound Engineer)
- Use of our Projector & Screen
- In-house and online box office
- Inclusion in the Courthouse brochure (where deadlines and space permit)
- Online marketing
- Posters displayed at the venue
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to book your event.
Layout & Technical Information
The layout of The Courtroom can be flexible to suit your needs and depending upon the type of event.
- Cabaret Seating with a stage, capacity 80-100
- Theatre style (in rows) with a stage, capacity 140
- Raked Seating and the performance is on the flat, capacity 100
- Standing gig, capacity 200
Download the Tech Spec documents below
The Hirer is responsible for the production and distribution of their own publicity material eg. posters, flyers etc, and for their own press releases.
For further information, please download the following forms, return the completed booking form to email@example.com